There is a saying in many astrologer’s circles, “If you want something done right, ask a Virgo!” Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that’s the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their ‘attention to detail’ is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.
Birthday: August 23rd – September 22nd
Ruling planet: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Virgo is considered to be the sign that likes being single the most. Virgo can do long stretches without ever having a partner. This doesn’t mean that Virgo doesn’t like relationships, they’re just picky and really love being independent. Virgo is an ambitious, hard working person. They can veer into perfectionism. A Virgo takes a long time to warm up to someone they like. They really need time to introspect and manage their own affairs. They like to consider the traits of a mate for awhile, particularly if they are smart, warm hearted, and loyal. Once Virgo officially starts dating someone, they’ll put a great deal of energy into it.
Virgos are sensitive souls. They like the finer things of life, they can sometimes come across OCD. Virgos don’t really care about whether you’re wild, creative, sexual, or any of that — they want to make sure you are caring and empathetic. They want to tell you how they really feel and feel safe about doing so. Encourage them to speak their minds. Encourage them that it’s okay to be upset. You can help them by being calm, creating a harmonious setting, and letting them know it is safe to express their emotions — which can come out in many different colorful shades of the rainbow. Sometimes they don’t get as much chance to express themselves as they would like because people see them in a different way.
What to do when dating a Virgo ( A Virgo in Love )
- Understand that they are blunt instruments when it comes to truth, so be prepared. One of the defining characteristics of a Virgo is their penchant for unapologetic honesty. Virgos don’t waste time on niceties, and they don’t stand on ceremony. So if you’re going to date a Virgo, you have to really be willing to hear things you don’t want to hear.
- Cleanliness and good hygiene are very important to Virgos so you might want to make sure you’ve made your bed, put the dishes away, and given your apartment an all-around good scrub before inviting them up for a post-date drink
- Don’t overwhelm a Virgo. This is the first principle you should keep in mind; make your moves in a restrained manner. No sudden moves. Don’t come on too strong
- Do not nose into their personal business, Virgos keep their private life private.
- Once invested, a Virgo is in it to win it, and occasionally in this situation, logic gives way to emotion. When a Virgo feels comfortable and safe, that’s when a Virgo will allow for emotion.
Virgo women and Virgo men, will only go to the next level of romantic intimacy when they believe you to be full of characteristics they can admire.
- In love, a Virgo will be discriminating, picky and will take time to find a partner. A bit of a loner, a Virgo will be more than happy to simply stay single, until the right person comes along. Elusive and critical, Virgos are a hard one to catch. When dating they can be extremely quiet, especially a female Virgo, taking much time to open up. They can appear mysterious because they are so quiet and reserved and love to spend time alone. People wonder what they do with all that time alone.
- The high standards of the Virgo may be a bit of a challenge, yet you can be assured that they will bring out the very brightest within their lover, if they allow them to. They have a tendency to criticize, especially their partner, but their only intention in doing so is to help. They simply cannot help but notice the faults of others.
- They make great spouses because they excel at saving money and keeping the home in order. The Virgins are the natural healers of the zodiac and will take very good care of their loved ones if they should fall ill. They are extremely devoted and will put everything into the relationship, with an undying love that conquers even the toughest of hardships … as long as their partner is good to them and treats them well.
- The biggest secret to attracting a Virgo is to impress them with your intelligence. They are quickly drawn toward people whose intelligence is superior to their own.They pride themselves on their good taste, so be sure to notice and tell them. If they critique you, don’t take it personally, rather reflect on whether or not you can become a better person because of it. Often a Virgo cannot help but notice. Also, be very sensitive toward pointing out their weaknesses or faults … it may cause them to run the other way and not come back.
Dating is tough, and sometimes it helps to seek a little guidance from the stars. If your currently in a relationship or just trying to get over one and need intuitive psychic advice from a top rated love reader, contact me today and I will get you the accurate , answers you seek.