When dating Scorpio, always remember that no two Scorpions are alike. The Scorpion will back up with stinger raised if you act like you’ve got them figured out. They have no tolerance for romantic assumptions, since they know they are an enigma wrapped in a mystery. People born under this sign are hard-to-know at first, but they also love meeting people who fascinate them without too much effort. A person dating a Scorpio has to cleverly figure out what the Scorpio needs and how to deliver it without compromising the Scorpio’s dignity. Scorpios are more used to being there to support others through trauma instead of having someone be there for them. This sign has an intense urge to merge. And yet, a Scorpion wants to be sure of what they’re giving over to, especially when it comes to their heart.
Of all the zodiac signs, Scorpios have an incredible amount of personal power. They have so much potential to make things happen on a grand scale. Whether those things will be good and beneficial or bordering on evil depends on how they use all their amazing gifts they have. Their great capacity to love comes from that depth and intensity that drives them in all things. Most are known to be very gifted. They are very intelligent, yet their intelligence is tempered with creative foresight. They have tremendous will power and a great capacity for endurance, patience and persistence. They’re ambitious and determined– whatever they plan to do, it will be a challenge, and they’ll probably succeed.
A Scorpion is not going to stick around for long if you play up your insecurities. They want to discover who you are, not have it handed to them on a platter. They’re drawn to those with traits of determination, ambition, sexual confidence, profound spirituality and self-control. It isn’t easy to read a Scorpio. They can be reserved and there is usually a sense of them watching and maybe judging you. Deciding if a Scorpio is attracted to you can be confusing. They will often play many games. Perhaps the best way to tell for sure is to look in their eyes. People can rarely hide their excitement (dilation of the pupils) in their eyes – but Scorpios might. If they agree or ask for a date be assured they are interested, usually very interested – they do nothing half way. Scorpios are intense and can come on too strong. Don’t expect a Scorpio to open up to you right away. A Scorpio can be challenging to get to know – usually the best technique is to try and pipe their interest by offering some sort of mystery about yourself. Once intrigued a Scorpio can’t resist. They are secretive themselves but can’t stand not knowing a secret.
To find out if you should be dating a Scorpio, ask yourself the following questions:
1) Can you take what they has to give? If you are dating a Scorpio, you get passion and power. Are you up for it? Are they going to invest themselves into you? If they do, you have to be a person of great substance. A Scorpio pushes and prods to see what things are made of. Let them know who you are. Just don’t make them responsible for your feelings. Though they make judgments based on other’s reactions, they’ll resent being blamed. But if you are assertive and kind, you will reap the boundless benefits that dating a Scorpio can give.
2) Are you able to pay attention? Can you switch focus quickly? You can’t be self absorbed when dating a Scorpio. Even if their timing is frustrating, they usually offer something helpful to your life, they love being involved…if they actually like you enough. If you need uninterrupted time, Scorpio will oblige if you let them know, kindly. But they expect your full attention the minute you are free. Never forget Scorpio needs to be heard. In return, they will be attentive and loyal.
3) Can you hand over the reins? A Scorpio has wondrous practical abilities but needs to be in control to apply his intuition and creativity. Sometimes your ideas will be better. You still have to let them follow their own before they can listen. Not fair, but if you learn their ways of doing things, you will both be happier.
4) Being alert is crucial when dating a Scorpio. A Scorpio will sometimes see threat where none is intended…and react quickly. Remain calm and admit any wrongdoing on your part. Also, be a shape-shifter. When yesterday’s rules no longer apply, it will get you nowhere to point out inconsistencies. Go with their flow. If things take a bad turn, back off and get out of his or her’s way! They will bounce back before long.
5) Things are not always as they appear when you are dating a Scorpio. The may say one thing and think another. It takes time to learn the unique Scorpion language. And speaking of appearances, don’t be stuck on superficial signs of romance. Scorpio doesn’t follow the rules. Instead of roses in February, you may get your toaster fixed. Or nothing. They give when and what they feel is best. But they can also appreciate sensory delights. So don’t be shocked to find scented candles next to newly framed pictures of you two. This is typical Scorpion trait.
6) I don’t know a single Scorpio who isn’t passionate about something. If you’re being honest with yourself, you probably don’t either. Passionate people are more vibrant in just about every area of their life. That will show very often within your relationship. You can count on Scorpio to be excited about the happenings within your life personally and the relationship you two share. You can count on Scorpio to support you and your dreams. You can count on Scorpio to love you as deeply and strongly as they can.
7) The Scorpion is known for their intense loyalty. Some people call it clingy; some people call it crazy; I call it loyalty. When dating a Scorpio, you become one of their most prized possessions. When a Scorpio loves you, they REALLY love you. They will do anything they can to keep you and protect you. They will always have your back and won’t let anybody disrespect or hurt you.
All the good things in life take some work. Dating a Scorpio is indeed a challenge and we’ll certainly make you work for it, but it the end it’s totally worth it. Please contact me via the chat box below or send contact me via email for a love reading.